Danika’s favorite thing to do lately is color! She loves it and devotes much of her day to it. The Crayola Doodlebag from Princess Linens makes coloring at home or on the go easy and fun. You can take all of your crayons, paper, chalk and eraser with you and keep them all zipped up when you aren’t using them. Danika received the pink striped doodlebag complete with her name embroidered on the front. How cute is that?!
She was so excited about the chalkboard. How often can your kids take a chalkboard on the go with them? She loved it! I love that it holds all the chalk in little pockets so it stays organized and isn’t rolling all over the place in the car. The doodlebag comes complete with 12 pieces of Crayola chalk and a mini eraser.
You can flip the fabric over to reveal the crayons and paper too. It comes with a pad of paper and 24 Crayola crayons. Danika had this for one day and used every single piece of paper. I don’t think she put it down all day! Each crayon fits nicely into the fabric pouches.
Why we love it: The Princess Linens Doodlebag is perfect for using at home or on the go. It keeps all of your kids crayons and chalk organized and zips up to keep them all in place. I absolutely love that it is personalized and the pink stripe design is adorable. These are perfect gifts for boys and girls (they come in boy colors as well). They not only make perfect Birthday gifts but would also be a great Easter basket addition!
Suggestions for improvement: None, we really love the Doodlebag. Now I just need to buy some more paper!
Buy It! You can buy the Crayola Doodlebag on Princess Linens site for just $25.50! They come in a variety of colors too!
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Princess Linens and tell me another product you’d like to own.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- If you blogged about the Birthday Bash event before the event and left me a comment on that post then take your 5 extra entries!
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Birthday Bash button-leave the URL where it is posted
- If you grabbed the Birthday Bash button before the event and left me a comment on that post then take your 5 extra entries!
- Follow Me AND Princess Linens on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win your choice Crayola Doodlebag from @PrincessLinens! #giveaway #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/3juptqe ends 5/4
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- List this giveaway in the following format (or something similar) on any giveaway linky, site
MMMH-Your choice Crayola Doodlebag from Princess Linens-ends 5/4
One extra entry for each place you list it.
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
Win your choice boy or girl Crayola Doodlebag from @Princess Linens and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/3juptqe Ends 5/4
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
- Follow Princess Linens Blog
Open to US only. Giveaway ends May 4th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!