One thing that has become a big hit at our kids’ Birthday parties and has now come to be expected is a Play-Doh table. Everyone loves coming and playing with Play-Doh and even the teens and adults join in on the fun. Who can resist a little Play-Doh fun?
This party was no different and of course we had a fun Play-Doh table set up with new Play-Doh sets. We like to get new sets for each party so they are new and exciting. This time we chose the Play-Doh Cake Makin’ Station set and the Play-Doh Flip ‘N Serve Breakfast set.
We also got some cases of Play-Doh so we would have plenty of Doh to go around and have all the necessary colors on hand. We grouped it all in the center of the table and in no time the kids were tapping into their creative sides 🙂
They had a blast with the Play-Doh sets and I just love that this is an activity that three year olds can do on their own while the adults at the party visit. It kept them entertained for hours.
This picture is of Danika and her cousin playing Play-Doh before all the other guests arrived. It also works as great entertainment while you are busy setting up and decorating!
Why we love it: Play-Doh is one of those classic toys that never goes out of style and has no age limit. It kept the kids entertained for hours during the party and is now a staple at all of our parties!
Suggestions for improvement: None, we love Play-Doh!
Buy It! You can buy Play-Doh at a retailer near you! You can also check out the Play-Doh site and buy it online.
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Play-Doh and tell me another set you’d like to own.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- If you blogged about the Birthday Bash event before it started and left me a comment on that post then take your 5 extra entries!
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Birthday Bash event button-leave the URL where it is posted
- If you grabbed the Birthday Bash event button before the event started and left a comment on that post then take your 5 extra entries!
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win Play-Doh Flip ‘N Serve Breakfast Set! #giveaway #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/444alat ends 5/2
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like Play-Doh on Facebook
- List this giveaway in the following format (or something similar) on any giveaway linky, site
MMMH-Play-Doh Flip ‘N Serve Breakfast Set-ends 5/2
One extra entry for each place you list it.
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
I just entered to win a Play-Doh Flip ‘N Serve Breakfast set from @Play-Doh and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/444alat Ends 5/2
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
Open to Continental US only, non-PO box. Giveaway ends May 2nd at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!