I’m always open with you in my reviews. I share my honest opinions and if I didn’t like a product I will share why. I have to be honest and tell you that I’ve seen the itzbeen around for awhile and thought it was yet another baby product that wasn’t necessary. I have to admit that I was wrong and I’m so glad I received one to test out myself.
The ITZBEEN Baby Care Timer has a host of helpful features all designed with the new parent in mind. As every new parent knows, your memory is one of the first things to go when a newborn arrives. The ITZBEEN Baby Care Timer is a multi-purpose tool that helps you remember the basic details of baby care. ITZBEEN has four timers that count up with the touch of a button…so you will always know how long it’s been!
I’m so glad I have the itzbeen baby care timer to use with my son when he arrives. I can’t begin to tell you how useful I think this will be. I can remember trying to remember what time I had last nursed my baby and which side I left off on. With the itzbeen you just push the button when you feed and you can then glance at it later and see how long it has been since the last feeding. No more late night or middle of the day confusion! I also love that it has a button to switch left to right to remember which side you last nursed on. I’ve tried many different products to help remember which side I last nursed on and haven’t been happy with any of them. This is easy and I won’t lose it!
I love the compact size of the itzbeen as well. It’s about the size of a small baby monitor so you can hook it on your pants or carry it with you from room to room. There are buttons for counting the time since your last feeding, diaper change, sleeping and a miscellaneous button to keep track of things like the amount of time between medicine doses. I know that especially in the middle of the night I wasn’t fond of written journals and trying to jot down what time I did everything. With the itzbeen you just push a button and you are done! It keeps track of the time for you. It’s a wonderful thing. It is backlit for nighttime and even has a built in nightlight to help you see during those late night feedings.
The built in timer alarms are great too. Say for example you have to give a medicine does every 4 hours. You can set the alarm to go off as your reminder to give the dose! It’s easy to use and perfect for those foggy headed first few months.
Why I love it: The itzbeen is a quick and easy way to keep track of all of your important baby tasks. It’s easy to use and keeps you organized without having to spend a lot of time doing it!
Suggestions for improvement: None! I love it and it’s a must have for every new mom and dad.
- Visit Itzbeen and tell me one thing you like about it and which color you’d pick if you won.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- If you blogged about the Baby Shower event before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab my Baby Shower button-leave the URL where it is posted
- If you grabbed the Baby Shower button before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win Itzbeen Baby Care Timer! #giveaway #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/42kokyn ends 7/6
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like Itzbeen on Facebook
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
Win Itzbeen Baby Care Timer from @Itzbeen and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/42kokyn Ends 7/6
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
Open to US only. Giveaway ends July 6th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!