Halo is one of my favorite brands and they just happen to be a Minnesota based company too! They make a huge range of sleep sacks to keep your baby warm and cozy through all seasons and stages of development. Using sleep sacks is so important because you can actually reduce the risk of SIDS by eliminating loose blankets from the crib and keeping your baby warm with a sleep sack instead. They have also added some other great products to their line up to keep your baby’s temperature just right.
I love the Halo ComfortLuxe Sleepwear. They are made from exclusive ComfortLuxe™ fabric that breathes better than cotton to keep kids sleeping comfortably all year round. This innovative and oh-so-soft fabric has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association to help promote healthier skin in children. ComfortLuxe microfibers work by “breathing” – regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away from the skin where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as 100% cotton!). Coupled with its lightweight, soft, and a silk-smooth texture, ComfortLuxe will provide less chafing, which can lead to fewer skin irritations for more comfortable sleep.
The Halo SleepSack Base Layer is a great addition to the use of sleep sacks. It is also made of the great ComfortLuxe fabric so your baby’s skin will stay dry and comfortable all night long. It gives you easy access for middle of the night diaper changes too! I love that the cuffs fold over to function as scratch mitts. Wearing this breathable base layer under a SleepSack wearable blanket will keep your baby warmer when it’s cool and cooler when it’s warm, for healthier skin, and safer, more comfortable sleep.
The Halo SleepSack Swaddle is an essential to have on hand when you bring your baby home from the hospital. It allows you to use it as just a sleepsack or along with the swaddle function. You can swaddle baby’s arms in or out and keep you baby wrapped up tight for a good night sleep. The SleepSack wearable blanket is the only product that carries the gold seals from leading SIDS organizations and is approved as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
You place your baby in the sleepsack and then swaddle the fabric around him or her. I love the reversible zipper which makes diaper changes easy.
Don’t worry if it looks complicated, there are instructions sewn right on the swaddle! It is easy to get the hang of and will keep baby from having the startle reflex and waking themselves up. Love the cute fabrics and prints too!
I had the Halo SleepSack Swaddle in their Plush Dot Velboa fabric for Aiden when I brought him home from the hospital and I loved it. The fabric is super soft and cuddly. They also make the regular wearable blanket in this great fabric and I’m so glad to have it on hand for when the baby gets older and we hit the cold Winter season. Once they are older and no longer need the swaddle feature this sleepsack is a great transition!
Why we love it: Halo’s products are made with your baby’s safety in mind. This company was started by a Father that lost his daughter to SIDS and he is on a mission to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to your baby. Their products are great quality and will take your baby through all the stages as they grow!
Suggestions for improvement: None, I really love Halo’s products and they are made well.
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Halo and tell me your favorite product.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- If you blogged about the Baby Shower event before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab my Baby Shower button-leave the URL where it is posted
- If you grabbed the Baby Shower button before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Follow Me AND Halo on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win a Halo SleepSack Swaddle! #giveaway @HaloSleepSack #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/3cvr56z ends 6/6
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like Halo on Facebook
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
Win Halo SleepSack Swaddle from @Halo Sleep Sack and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/3cvr56zEnds 6/6
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
Open to US only. Giveaway ends June 6th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!