I’m pregnant with baby #3 right now and one of the first things I knew I needed when I was pregnant with Danika was a boppy feeding pillow. It is one of those essentials that every nursing mom should have. With Aiden I used it all the time as well and for this baby I gave my nursing pillow a makeover and bought a fun new slipcover to match the nursery theme.
I just love this Crazy Cars slipcover. I love that you can buy different slipcovers because not only are they perfect for having on hand when the other is in the wash but they give your pillow different looks.
The opposite side of the Crazy Cars slipcover is a colorful striped pattern. You get two looks in one!
One product that I didn’t have for my other children is the Boppy Newborn Lounger. I know it will come in handy to have a safe place to set the baby down and snap photos, feed him and get him up off the cool floor.
Our newly designed wipeable Newborn Lounger is the only support pillow designed with a recessed interior perfect for a newborn’s bottom. While baby is lounging safely under your watchful eye, your hands are free to grab a toy, warm a bottle or snap a zillion photos.
Why we love it: Boppy is a name that I trust and I’ve loved their products for years now. Their Nursing Pillows are great and the slipcovers allow you to have a fresh new look whenever you desire. The Newborn Lounger is perfect for your little one to nap in, smile for photos or just get up off the floor in a comfy lounger.
Suggestions for improvement: None, I am a big fan of Boppy’s products!
Buy It! You can buy the Newborn Lounger at Amazon.com as well as retailers near you. The slipcovers are also available for purchase on Amazon and retailers near you!
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Boppy and tell me your favorite print and product.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- If you blogged about the Baby Shower event before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab my Baby Shower button-leave the URL where it is posted
- If you grabbed the Baby Shower button before 5/2 and left a comment on THIS post then take your 4 extra entries
- Follow Me AND Boppy on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win a Boppy Newborn Lounger! @BoppyCompany #giveaway #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/6x3zmer ends 5/25
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like Boppy on Facebook
- List this giveaway in the following format (or something similar) on any giveaway linky, site
MMMH-Boppy Newborn Lounger-ends 5/25
One extra entry for each place you list it.
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
Win a Boppy Newborn Lounger from @The Boppy Company and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/6x3zmer Ends 5/25
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
- Join the Boppyhood–2 extra entries
Open to US only. Giveaway ends May 25th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!