I love Bravado and I can’t get enough of their great products. I love everything they have and haven’t been dissapointed by them yet. They truly care about nursing mothers and want to make every mama’s experience a good one. You can check out their new site where they have tools to equip you with all you need to know and even have breastfeeding diaries by real, nursing moms so you can relate. They also just came out with a white paper document to make it easy for every nursing mama to make sure she has what she needs in place to pump comfortably at work. Check out their site for all the info. If this doesn’t convice you of their passion for nursing mamas then slip on one of their products and you’ll be sold. They have so many features I love that I know took time to refine and perfect.
Pros: Super comfy, stylish, provides great tummy coverage for nursing in public. Discreet clasps so it can be worn alone or layered with another top. Great buy!
Cons: None, it comes in tons of colos and easy sizing. What more could you ask for?
Buy It! You can buy the Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tank on their site for $49. This is a good price since it is not just a tank but a full bra with a tank.
Win! Bravado is giving one reader an Essential Nursing Bra Tank!
- Visit Bravado and tell me another product of theirs that you would like to own.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
After you have completed the above mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry. Each bullet is one entry unless otherwise stated.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- If you blogged about the Bump2Baby event before 8/31/10 and left a comment with the link HERE-1 extra entry
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway-Leave the URL where you blogged-2 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Bump2Baby event button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- If you grabbed the Bump2Baby event button before 8/31/10 and left a comment HERE-1 extra entry
- If you wrote about the event on Facebook before 8/31/10 and left a comment HERE-1 extra entry
- Follow Me AND Bravado on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
RT Enter to win a Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tank! @BravadoDesigns #mnmamamusthave http://tinyurl.com/28tzjba ends 10/18 #breastfeeding
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Sign up for Bravado’s Newsletter
- Enter Jennifer’s Bravado giveaway over at J. Leigh Designz-1 extra entry-leave me a comment telling me you entered
Open to US and Canada. Giveaway ends October 18th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!