Over the years we’ve had quite a few gift baskets from Gourmet Gift Baskets and I have to say they are head and shoulders above the competition. Their products are great quality and taste amazing. They are not filled with cheap fillers, but instead they are filled with truly gourmet, luxurious foods to enjoy. For the Christmas season we received the Christmas Gift Basket Classic to try out. It arrived well packaged and shipping was quick. It looked beautiful when it came out of the box! They really do a nice job packaging them so that when they arrive to your recipient they look just as pretty as they did when they packed them.
Of course we had to dig into it right away. Since my son has a peanut allergy and this basket contained nuts we waited until the kids went to bed and then devoured it ourselves 🙂 I certainly didn’t have to twist my husband’s arm to get him to dig into all of it with me. After we ate our fill he took it to work to share with the guys who also loved it.
Included in the gift basket:
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers – 9.25 oz. – This ultra-luxurious candy crunch is made by covering gourmet popcorn and pecans in a rich, smooth caramel glaze.
· Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods – 6 oz. – Made with only the finest of natural ingredients, these cookies will satisfy even the most discerning chocoholic.
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods – 6 oz. – These extraordinary pretzels are the perfect unsalted snack!
· Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip – 7.8 oz. – This gourmet raspberry honey mustard dip adds a flavorful zing to pretzels, and goes especially well with the East Shore Specialty Foods Dipping Pretzels that we have included in our Gift Baskets for Christmas.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie’s – 7 oz. – Only the finest peanuts, flavored with salt, these gourmet snacks are just as Mother Nature intended.
· Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain – 3 oz. – This decadent and complex dark chocolate bar will satisfy the cravings of even the most discerning chocolate lover.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company – 10 oz. – This flavorful peanut crunch is made with only top of the line gourmet peanuts, brown sugar, and “AA” grade butter. Taste them and you will understand that the best ingredients create the best peanut crunch!
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 4 oz. – Our proprietary blend of nuts and dried fruit is a delicious and surprisingly healthy snack.
· Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company – 1.5 oz. – These crumbly biscuits will melt in your mouth leaving a trail of flavor to be savored.
· Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – These indulgent gourmet chocolate covered cherries are one of the favorite snacks in our line of Holiday Gift Baskets.
Our favorites from the basket were the Chocolate covered cherries which were amazing, Chocolate chip pecan cookies (MMMMmm), and the Buttered peanut crunch. It was all amazing though. The food was fresh and the flavor was amazing!!
One thing I love about Gourmet Gift Baskets is that their baskets that the gifts come in are also great quality. After we’ve enjoyed all the treats then I am left with a pretty basket to use in my home.
Gourmet Gift Baskets is offering up a great opportunity to send care packages overseas to our troops in time for the Christmas season. I am so grateful for all that our troops do so I hope you will participate in this great opportunity. As they are sacrificing for our freedom and being away from their families this holiday season let’s send them some love from home! Okay here are the details:
Review our selection of Christmas Gifts, http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/Christmas-Gift-Baskets.asp, on your Blog. The topic of the Blog Post should discuss our Christmas gift selection and how they can be a great gift for someone. We will donate two care packages for every Blog Post written about our Christmas Gifts selection. These Blog Posts should be posted by December 9th.
Hurry, you’ve got 3 days to write up a quick post and get 2 care packages donated for your efforts! Leave the URL to your blog post (not your home page but your post) here and I will send them over to make sure the care packages get donated in time for Christmas!
PLUS as an added bonus for all that post about this and leave their link here in the comments you may have 5 extra entries into all of my giveaways!!! Hurry must be posted by December 9th!