Do you have a child learning to tell time? My six year old daughter Danika is learning time and the Vtech Kidizoom Watch has been a great tool to help her learn! It has 50+ digital and analog displays to help your child learn to tell time. On top of that they make it fun! Not only can they master the clock but they can also do all of this:
-Use the camera for taking photos and recording videos
· Play with the voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
· Use the special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects; fun video frames
· Play 4 fun games (included)
· Set the alarm clock with fun tones and animation
· Use the Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
· Get access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
The Kid-durable design makes it ideal to withstand drops and bumps which kids are known for. It’s also splash proof and sweat proof so you don’t have to worry about them getting it wet while washing their hands and such. It has a rechargeable battery with a Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging.
Danika thinks this watch is the coolest little gadget. She can walk around taking pictures and playing cool tricks with her brothers. I love that it has engaged her in learning to tell time and made it fun. Now her four year old brother wants one too which I think is fantastic because he can learn to tell time at a young age! The watch comes in 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green, making it ideal for both boys and girls.
At what age did your child learn to tell time? Do you have a little one that is eager to learn?
Win! One reader will win a Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch! Enter below
*The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech.