I made this recipe for our family this weekend and the entire bowl was gone in less than an hour. They loved it! It’s a really easy recipe and is perfect for bringing to family get togethers or putting out with chips or bagel crisps as an appetizer. It’s also great for Fall harvest time when my garden is giving me tomatoes, peppers, onions and jalapenos!
With all of the fresh ingredients in this recipe it tastes amazing!
All you have to do is chop and mix and you’re set to go!
This recipe is sure to please a crowd! Print it off below so you always have it on hand or bookmark this page! If you like the recipe please rate it, pin it to Pinterest, share on Facebook or Twitter. I appreciate it!
- 1 Can Black Beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Black Eyed Peas – Drained and rinsed
- 4 Green Onions – Chopped
- 1 Can Shoepeg Corn (white) – Drained
- 2 Peppers, any color (I used yellow and red) – Chopped
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes – Seeded and Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 1 Can Jalapeno Peppers or 2 TBSP fresh – Diced
- 1 8 oz Bottle Zesty Italian Dressing (I use Wishbone)
- Drain, rinse and chop as indicated in ingredient list. Mix together. Store in the fridge and serve immediately. Lasts a few days but starts to get watery after a couple of days. Best when served fresh. Use chips, crackers or bagel chips to dip in it.
*This recipe and photos may not be reproduced or posted elsewhere without express permission from the site owner. This site is copyright protected. You may however link to my site for the recipe. You may not post my recipe on your site.